About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their team in a business-critical role in their Merchandise Planning team.
The primary function of the role is to support the brand strategy and vision across the channels through investment in, and maintenance of, optimum assortments. This person will use strong analytical skills; financial acumen and knowledge of the local market to inform the product buy plans. This role will work closely with allocation and inventory management partners to ensure effective execution of the end-to-end strategy
- Prepare and manage the brand's productivity targets, stock levels, OTB and GP for their retail stores and e-commerce site.
- Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review and maintenance of merchandise OTB.
- Overseeing daily stock management of allocations, consolidations & replenishment.
- Support implementation of marketing and promotional strategies
- Drive consistent markdown/promotional cadence to manage in-season profitability.
- Develop bottom-up sales & inventory plan.
- Analyse store performance and ensure the allocation and replenishment is optimising sales and increasing stock productivity.
- Produce and present formal Investment Reviews to the local market as well as region
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a merchandise planning function
- Be a solution focused and collaborative planner.
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills.
- Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Degree qualification is highly desirable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.