Our client believes in finding serenity with the things we use most frequently. Their textiles are ethically sourced and thoughtfully selected, with design and quality at the heart of every product. Due to continued success and exciting growth plans for 2020/21 they have created a new role for a merchandise planner to join their product team.
Reporting to the Head of Product you will be in the driving seat of the merchandise planning division and work collaboratively with the product team to deliver a market leading homewares range for your customers. In addtion you will:
- Own and manage OTB, inventory and merchandise plans for all categories and channels
- Maximise range performance by tracking and influencing performance of financial targets such as sales, sell through, and promotional activity
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate results
- Determine price structure of products and provide proactive and commercial recommendations to support sales growth
- Contributed to the product design process, offering constructive feedback and insights on future product ranges
What we are looking for
You will be an established merchandise planner from a fashion or homewares background, and be able to bring to life your achievements and expertise in planning. You will have an exceptional eye for detail and be a creative thinker who thrives being in a dynamic, start-up environment, working cross functionally and wearing multiple hats. You will consider yourself to have strong commercial acumen, be an analytical and logical thinker who can manage a sizeable, trend driven product range across multiple channels (instore, online & wholesale).
What's on offer
Competitive salary package, amazing work environment, team culture, and career growth opportunities.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a confidential chat