About the company
Our client is a growing ecommerce business that are going from strength to strength, they are in an exciting period of growth and expansion with the launch of a new product to market. The team are passionate, dynamic, and excited by the new opportunities for growth into the new year.
Due to this extensive growth, there is an opportunity to join the supply chain and category team in this nearly created role. You will play a critical part in supporting the development and ongoing management of the merchandise plans to deliver maximum sales, margin and profit for the business.
* Create and manage the planning processes for an e-commerce channel
* Assist in setting the seasonal OTBs, productivity targets, stock levels, and GP targets in line with category team.
* Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review and maintenance of merchandise OTB in support of the category managers.
* Maintain merchandise assortment plans in conjunction with the category team.
* Drive the strategy for in-season management of underperforming lines and exit lines.
* Prepare reports to inform and influence management on various issues related to the buy plan and stock and sales
* Analyse historical statistical data for all retail measures to help develop future plans
Skills and Experience
* 3+ years' experience in a merchandise planning role
* Strong negotiation & influencing skills
* Computer literate with advanced excel skills.
* Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.