About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an exciting opportunity for an experienced merchandise planner to join their wholesale team.
You will be responsible for working with the merchandise and sales teams to inform the wholesale buys and product strategy for key accounts through strong market and range analysis. This position is responsible for working with sales, allocation, and inventory management to deliver the assortment plans and productivity expectations for the wholesale channel.
* Develop regional category productivity targets and assortment architecture
* Collaborate with Wholesale Merch & Sales to validate top-down targets
* Develop bottom-up sales & inventory plans for key accounts
* Manage reconciliation between bottom-up plans and targets
* Ensure consistent in-season allocation & replenishment
* Manage product lifecycle in line with retail and wholesale plans
* Conduct quantitative analysis and reporting
* Validate Price positioning with their market.
* Conduct weekly business performance reviews with Key accounts
Skills and Experience
* 5+ years' experience in a planning role in retail or wholesale, preferably apparel
* Strong knowledge and previous experience with SAP or equivalent
* Advanced excel skills and strong analytical capability
* Degree qualifications highly regarded
* Strong communication and influencing skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.