About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their merchandise planning team in a planning lead role.
As Merchandise Planning Lead, you will be responsible for the assortment & item planning for Outlet channels across Australia and New Zealand to maximise sales and profitability. This role will also represent the Operations department on the senior leadership team for the business. You will help to drive day-to-day decisions by proactively identifying key business opportunities that result in tangible and impactful business results.
* Represent the Operations function as part of the Country Management Team (SLT)
* Work closely with the broader Planning team and finance to build the Outlet assortment
* Support the development and maintenance of the Outlet store capacity framework
* Develop merchandise financial plans Outlet stores and bottom-up sales & inventory plans
* Own the data management for all outlet information in the planning tool
* Drive the markdown and promotional development to support clearance of aged stock.
* Determine In-season allocation plans and inventory management
* Perform detailed post-seasonal analysis on outlet performance
* Manage the markdown consolidation process from mainline stores into outlet locations
* Partner cross functionally to finalise the OTB
* Constantly analyse the business to drive insights that can further optimise performance
* Actively support local and regional S&OP process
Skills and Experience
* 5+ years' experience in a Retail merchandise planning role
* People management experience
* Prior experience with relevant planning tools, ideally SAP
* High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data
* Tertiary qualifications in Merchandise Management or a related discipline is highly advantageous
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.