About the company
If you love technology and the opportunity to work in a scale-up environment, this is a great opportunity. My client is a niche technology player and an Australian success story with global investment. We are seeking a Mid-level Software Developer who can work over the full software stack. You will be working on the industry leading e-commerce suite. This role will be working remotely until further notice.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Software Engineer, you will be working in a close-knit team and will see the successful candidate develop scalable RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Core and building fluid front ends using Angular with TypeScript.
Skills & Experience
- Write comprehensive automated tests, ensuring the robustness of our software.
- Know how to write performant queries in relational databases such as Postgres and MYSQL
- Write documentation to help internal and external stakeholders understand how to use our software.
- Understand how to use Git.
- A proactive approach towards asking for assistance and calling out problems, at both a technical and team level.
- High commitment and enthusiasm
- Critical thinking
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience using or developing for flight simulators including Microsoft Flight Simulator, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and/or Laminar Research X-Plane.
- Knowledge of aviation terminology. If things like SID, STAR, PAPI, airways and SAFEGATE are familiar to you, that would be a big plus!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.