About the Company
Working for one of the world's leading FMCG companies boasting a portfolio of highly recognisable household brands, this National Account Manager opportunity will give a driven and ambitious individual a career enhancing opportunity like no other.
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be working alongside talented and innovative minds whilst managing the relationship and driving the strategy for a key national account.
- Establish & manage customer relationship with buyers
- Meeting set budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with brand marketing to ensure brand alignment and implementation of promotional strategy
- Manage customer trading term negotiations
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a commercial subject a requirement
- Commercially minded candidates who are comfortable with analytical work
- Experience as a Grocery Buyer
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating
- Proven agile attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are seeking candidates with a thirst for learning who thrive in high preforming environments.
- Successful employees are rewarded through:
- Generous bonus structure
- Fast internal progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Training & mentoring by the best in the business
Are you someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo? If so, Apply Now or contact Ivor on 02 8024 7177 for a confidential conversation.