About our client
Our client is an innovative food business who help their customers maintain a wholesome life style. Having researched daily bought and used products, they have come up with science based healthy alternatives to everyday foods. They have been in operation for 20 years, and have a hands on, collaborative environment. Entrepreneurial personalities are welcomed!
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the National Account Executive will be responsible for maximising sales through major pharmacy accounts, analysing data, preparing category reviews, executing and planning JBPs, managing trade spend and promotional planning. Ideally, this candidate will be financially astute and can operate Excel confidently.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in account management across FMCG, Health or Pharmacy industries
- Experience with IMS, Aztec and Nielsen favourable
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Prepare quarterly and annual plans for each account
- Analyse consumer and sales data to identify further opportunities
- Love for a fast paced environment where no day is the same
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño for a confidential discussion.