About the company
A well-established beverage brand, both in and out of home, with over 120 years of experience who plays within multiple channels in Australia - currently seeking a National Account Executive, supporting the National Business Manager with the management of the Woolworths and emerging customer accounts.
This exciting opportunity to join the Melbourne-based head office would suit someone who is looking to further develop their negotiation and relationship management skills in a fast-paced sales environment.
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for an action oriented sales professional to be a part of the Sales and Marketing team. The primary focus of the role is to support on the Woolworths account and the emerging customer channel portfolio.
Working in a dynamic and cooperative team environment, your objective will be to assist the NBM and the retail sales team to effectively communicate key customer promotions and activations. Ideally leveraging your excellent communication skills to influence and build important relationships, creating pathways to "get things done" through formal and informal channels.
- Customer management and negotiation
- Develop customer sales plans to deliver divisional goals and support corporate strategies
- Provide market intelligence updates, including competitor and customer analysis
- Support the NBM with administrative processes including reporting and data management
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated sales background within FMCG
- Grocery channel experience highly regarded
- Strong experience in customer and account management
- Proficient in the use and understanding of IRI, Nielsen and Aztec data
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jennifer Kenworthy on (03) 8613 3515 for a confidential discussion