About the company:
Our client is a global company with a large portfolio of locally owned and global products. Many of their brands are household names in vitamins/supplements and other OTC categories.
About the role:
To assist the Retail Team in the development and implementation of category and customer sales plans for the assigned customer groups (Grocery, Pharmacy and Emerging Channels) to achieve or exceed the designated sales target. To lead, deliver and execute plans for any personally assigned Accounts to achieve the sales target.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business / commerce related discipline essential.
- A demonstrated understanding of basic marketing principles and the selling process.
- Previous Account Management experience with either Pharmacy OR Grocery customers
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written and well developed analytical skills.
- Proficient level of competency with Microsoft Office products.
Please APPLY now or call Amy on 8024 7104 for a confidential chat.