Our client is an iconic food production company who are making waves in the FMCG industry. Working extremely closely with Woolworths, this client is a category leader in baking and breakfast with their extremely innovative products. The team is heavily invested in new product development and are looking for a National Account Executive to join them to develop their strong relationship with Woolworths whilst driving category growth.
About the role
- Reporting directly to the National Business Manager, this newly created role will be responsible for managing baking and breakfast categories within Woolworths.
- You will be required to create a 3-year sales plan to drive growth in the category, focussing on strong strategic promotional plans and category development initiatives.
- This position is a key member of the Senior Leadership Team but also works collaboratively with the marketing and production teams.
- Working cross-functionally, you will drive innovation pipeline and presentations and tradeshows whilst being an ambassador for key company values throughout the organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a National Account Management or National Account Executive role within an FMCG environment
- Experience in working with retail customers
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- A creative and collaborative way of working will see you succeed in this role
- Passion for innovation.
To Apply: Click APPLY below