Role title: National Account Manager
Company: Working for one of the world's leading FMCG companies boasting a portfolio of highly recognizable household brands, this National Account Manager opportunity will give a driven and ambitious individual a career enhancing opportunity like no other.
About the role: Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be working alongside talented and innovative minds whilst managing the relationship and driving the strategy for a key national account.
- Establish & manage customer relationship with buyers
- Meeting set budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with brand marketing to ensure brand alignment and implementation of promotional strategy
- Manage customer trading term negotiations
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to minimum bachelor's degree level in a commercial subject
- Looking for commercially minded candidates who are comfortable with analytical work
- Previous experience as a National Account Manager within a blue-chip company
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating with and meeting customers evolving needs
Seek candidates with a thirst for learning & thrive in high preforming environments.
Successful employees are rewarded through:
- Generous bonus structure
- Fast internal progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Training & mentoring by the best in the business
Are you someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo? If so, Apply Now or contact Amy on 02 8024 7104 for a confidential conversation.