About the company
Our client is an iconic Australian manufacturing business that truly serves the community they operate within. Having been in operation for over 100 years, the past few years has seen the most significant transformation which has taken the business from strength to strength.
About the role
An exciting opportunity is now available for an accomplished National Account Manager to excel their career with a national company. The successful candidate will have a proven history working in the independent sales channel and be able to demonstrate solid commercial and financial acumen when developing customer plans that align with our strategic objectives. This role reports to our Route Sales Manager and is based on the Gold Coast.
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with existing customers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain effective business relationships in the channel territory through appropriate engagement of the local, state, and national client base
- Seek out and secure new customers to deliver profitable volume for both new and existing products
- Negotiate mutually beneficial trading terms
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of the dairy category and specific sales driver of independents
- Launch exciting new products from concept to shelf
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years Food service sales experience - FMCG preferred
- Successful track record in a similar role within FMCG within the independent channel ideally with Multi Site owner experience
- Negotiation skills that match this channels customer base
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Proactive, someone who is setting the vision in these sales channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a high performing sales team. If you are a great analytical, people person that has a passion for sales then this is for you.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Marilyn Werner 0480 002 514 to discuss the role in more detail.