About the business
My client is an Australian food business who produce healthy snacking products throughout the Australian grocery channel, as well as having significant presence overseas. With a focus on quality, flavour and taste, they invest significantly in new product development and innovation which have seen them grow from humble beginnings to continual growth year on year. The business is characterised by a tight knit family orientated culture and are located in the outer Eastern Suburbs.
About the role
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for managing Coles and Woolworths, alongside smaller key retailers. You will be tasked with the development & execution of business account plans for the grocery channel to achieve sales, volume & growth targets. This will include:
- Development and execution of trade promotional plans
- Driving new product initiatives
- Category review & tender processes
- Growing and optimising the distribution of new & existing products within the Australian market
- Demonstrated Account Management experience within the FMCG industry, ideally managing grocery accounts
- You are likely a driven team player, competitive with yourself to continue to improve and do better next time
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- High negotiation, influencing and leadership skills - you're calm under pressure and good at listening to understand the real and true needs of your customer!
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Charlotte Woolford on 0386133528 for confidential discussion.