About the company
Our client is a Tier 1, global FMCG powerhouse that manages an extensive portfolio across multiple channels. They possess sophisticated products which are well known locally and internationally. The business is driven by the values of challenging the status quo, personal accountability for results, working as one team and relentlessly pursuing success. The organisation is known for offering a flexible working environment, accompanied with rewarding high performers with countless opportunities for future development.
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for Emerging Channels. Playing a key role in the Sales team, you will oversee the achievement of customer and channel plans. You will be integral in driving collaboration across Sales, Marketing, and Category teams whilst developing effective external relationships.
- Manage relationship with MSO buyers; contribute to customer strategy and identify ways to ensure local business objectives are achieved
- Work in close partnership with brand marketing to ensure implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution
- Work with Category Development Managers to implement category plans / trade business plans; work with field sales to manage customer as key stakeholder
- Implement promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimisation)
- Interstate travel will be required
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary degree qualified
- Proven experience within a similar role across the FMCG industry
- Strong financial and business acumen skills
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Sales, Trade Marketing/Finance would be an advantage
- CBD location
- Competitive salary package plus bonus
- Results driven, agile and fast paced culture
- Excellent development opportunities - locally and oversees
Click on the APPLY button below or contact Amy on (02) 8024 7104 for a confidential discussion.