About the Company:
Working for one of the world's leading FMCG companies boasting a portfolio of highly recognizable household brands, this National Account Manager opportunity will give a driven and ambitious individual a career enhancing opportunity like no other.
About the role:
Move to Sydney to join a team of highly motivated individuals in a worldwide FMCG organisation.
Reporting to the National Business Manager as a National Account Manager you will be working alongside talented and innovative minds whilst managing the relationship and driving the strategy for a key national account.
- Establish & manage customer relationship with buyers
- Meeting set budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with brand marketing to ensure brand alignment and implementation of promotional strategy
- Manage customer trading term negotiations
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a commercial subject a requirement
- Commercially minded candidates who are comfortable with analytical work
- Previous experience as a National Account Manager within a blue-chip company
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating with and meeting customers evolving needs
- Proven agile attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are seeking candidates with a thirst for learning who thrive in high preforming environments.
Successful employees are rewarded through:
- Generous bonus structure
- Fast internal progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Training & mentoring by the best in the business
Are you someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo? If so, Apply Now or contact Alex on +61 2 8024 7111 for a confidential conversation.