About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They create products that inspire people. 2 major focuses of their company are sustainability and the long-term development of their staff.
They have developed strong, long-term relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the last few years.
They are now looking to recruit a new National Account Manager for their Independent channels. Working in their Brisbane office, you will work alongside the other National Account Managers to grow your accounts on a national scale.
About the role
Based in Brisbane, this role reports to the Head of Retail Sales. This role is ultimately responsible for the end to end management of a retail customer relationships.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience is a similar role, as well as presenting with proven, strong customer service and account growth results.
You will demonstrate an understanding of how to manage customers, accompanied with a high level of attention to detail and stakeholder engagement skills. Critical to this role is an ability to work a very fast paced environment where no day is the same.
Criteria to be successful in this role include:
- Proven National Account Management experience with independents
- Track record of leading and growing national accounts
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Tertiary qualifications are a non-negotiable
Culture & benefits
Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful Australian organisation.
- Work with a successful national sales team, based in Brisbane
- Succession planning role with ability to progress your career within the company
- Location close to the trainline, parking available on site
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW, or call Lizzi Byrne on 07 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.