About the business
My client is a global FMCG business renowned for their premium product offering within multiple channels. They boast a sopshisticated category approach which has lead to their contuined growth across Australia, and are investing heavily within new product development and strategic category planning. This business are known for offering a flexible working environment, accompanied with rewarding high performers with countless opportunities for future development.
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be responsible for managing the strategic relationship with a key customer within a leading category. You will be instrumental in driving category growth by executing best in class category strategies, accompanied with joint business planning, promotional planning and new product development. You will leverage your superior customer management ability and ensure the highest level of communication is executed daily.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as either a National Account Manager or be a highly experienced National Account Executive from within the FMCG industry, from within the grocery channel (Coles / Woolworths).
- Degree qualified, in either Business or a related discipline
- You will possess an understanding of best practice category management, accompanied with negotiation and strategic thinking ability.
- You will be a natural leader and thrive on working in a team environment.
- Impressive salary package including a car allowance
- Centrally located offices with a culture built on work-life balance
- Fantastic progression opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amy Murchison on 02 8024 7104 for a confidential discussion