About the company
This is not only one of Australia's largest packaging companies, but one that operates across the globe producing thousands of different SKUs across a wide range of industries from their large network of manufacturing plants located throughout the country. They list some of the largest companies in the world as their customers, and have performed very well commercially in the market place. To support their continued growth and to best deliver for their customers, they now require a National Account Manager to manage Aldi
About the role
This role will report directly through to a Head of Retail Sales, responsible for the end to end management of a retail customer relationship.
* Experience working with contract manufacturing or private label
* Experience managing national accounts, ideally with some exposure to Aldi
* Development, alignment and execution of business plans
* Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
* Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
* Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
* Proven National Account Management experience within an FMCG environment
* Experience in working with retail customers a benefit
* Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
* Ambitious and hungry for career growth
* Tertiary qualifications.
This is an opportunity to join a site that has exceptionally strong leadership in place and has delivered sustained performance and efficiency improvements in recent years.