About the company
Since launching in Australia, this business has had a strong entry to the market across multiple channels, carving an impressive niche in a tough and competitive category. Leading with the food division from a diversified, international organisation, the development of the local business has been supported by significant brand investment, strong local leadership and sophisticated channel development. The business has held their own in a space dominated with global FMCG heavy weights and has driven a strong drive of new consumers to a mature and established category. As part of the business' continued growth plan, they are now looking for a Coles National Account Manager to join the Melbourne head office.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will take the lead of the Coles portfolio. Your key focus will be the development and implementation of strategic business plans to drive sales and increase market share. Creating complex, effective and multi-layered promotional plans, you will leverage opportunity to drive in-store brand presence and joint partnership / category activity.
- Sales forecasting and associated reporting functions
- Trade spend management
- Preparation and delivery of customer category reviews
- Internal and external stakeholder management as required
- Execution of new product launches to achieve organisational targets
- Achievement of set sales targets and budgets for account portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a corporate grocery National Account Manager from within the FMCG industry
- A high level of analytical capability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- A passion and desire to be immersed in the premium food industry
As this business is still relatively "new" to the Australian market, this is a chance to be a significant part of its continuing success and growth. With an international focus on service and product excellence, this growth is supported by demonstrated quality and innovation that has granted the business success to date. Non-political, nimble and progressive.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Jordana Jacklin on 03 8613 3573 for a confidential discussion.