About the company:
Our client is a market leading FMCG business with great omni-channel success. Boasting a strong portfolio, we are considered a key player in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer segments.
With strong growth comes the need to expand our team and thus we're after a National Account Manager to step in, add value and have aspiration to grow within.
About the role:
You will perform the following duties in this position:
- Manage the end to end account plans of our key grocery channel.
- Liaise, nurture and succeed in developing our key buyer relationships.
- Be cross-functional in your approach to market, utilising expertise from category and marketing.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset in approaching new business opportunities within our accounts.
This role would suit an experienced National Account Manager looking to step up or a National Account Executive seeking a longer term stable progressional pathway.
Ideally you will have:
- Solid experience in National Account Management.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and growing joint business plans.
- Experience in building new business.
- Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion please call Sophia Bryant on 02 8024 7122 or apply to find out more