Our client is a health focused FMCG organisation who are renowned for their iconic brands, this is a rare opportunity for an National Account Manager or Category Manager to take on a role where they will truly have full ownership. This role offers the chance to work with some of the most passionate sales people in FMCG.
The business has gone through significant amount of growth since entering the market and currently lead their categories in share and innovation. They provide exciting career growth prospects for their employees.
About the role
- This role will report directly through to the Sales Director, and is responsible for management of a retail customer relationship.
- You will responsible for building a strong relationship with you buyers and buying assistance to develop the relationship the business already has with Coles as well as Aldi and the P&C channel which is seeing significant growth.
- You will be responsible for maintaining profitable and sustainable sales objectives.
- You will also need to be experienced in working with various data sources, ideally you will have worked in Category or Shopper Insights.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment, and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- It is imperative you understand category management and it would be ideal if you have already have experience as a Category Manager
- Proven National Account Management or National Account Executive experience within an FMCG environment
- Experience in working with retail customers a benefit
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Tertiary qualifications are a non-negotiable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.