Our client is a global FMCG organisation who are renowned for their iconic brands within Australia and internationally. They pride themselves on their culture and opportunities to develop a long and varied FMCG career.
About the role
This role will report directly through to a National Business Manager, and is responsible for delivering the strategic business plan. You will be working closely with various internal and external stakeholders and will maintain profitable sales objectives.
- Development and growth on profitability across the existing portfolio
- Planning and executing strategic joint business plans
- Collaboration with various teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Strong National Account Management or Account Management experience in FMCG
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Understanding of category and shopper principles
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Tertiary qualifications are a non-negotiable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño on (02) 8024 7111 for a confidential discussion.