Our client is a Global FMCG organisation who are renowned for their iconic brands internationally, this is a rare opportunity for an Account Manager to take the step up to NAM, the role offers the chance to work with some of the most passionate sales managers in FMCG. The business prides its self on it culture and opportunities to develop a long and varied FMNCG career. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a business who rarely recruit externally at this level.
About the role
This role will report directly through to a National Business Manager Coles, and is responsible for management of a retail customer relationship. You will responsible for building a strong relationship with you buyers and buying assistance to foster the already strong relationship the business has with Coles. You will be responsible for maintaining profitable and sustainable sales objectives. You will grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as marketing, category, supply chain and finance.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment, and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven National Account Management or Account Manager experience within an FMCG environment
- Experience in working with retail customers a benefit
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Tertiary qualifications are a non-negotiable
This business offers a structure large enough to support long term growth for their people. They offer a strong salary package. Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful Australian organisation.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.