About the partnership
Six Degrees Executive has been engaged in an exciting, exclusive opportunity with Hill's Pet Nutrition (a division of Colgate-Palmolive). It is for a National Account Management position, specifically looking after the eCommerce channel.
About the company
Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, that has been founded more than 75 years ago. Their mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets, through innovation and amazing nutrition. HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ are some of their products that are sold worldwide.
About the role
Reporting to the Associate Director of Customer Development, you will develop strategic plans to grow the eCommerce channel and achieve commercial business outcomes. You will be instrumental in driving and executing Joint Business Plans (JBP) for major accounts. This role will also see you work collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to manage and develop one direct report.
- Lead and develop the Customer Development team and drive success across the eCommerce channel
- Increase overall profitability within key accounts and strengthen relationships
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure internal alignment
- Plan and executing strategic joint business programs
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Key Account Management in FMCG
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and strategic thinking ability
- Financial literacy; strong commercial acumen
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño on (02) 8024 7111 for a confidential discussion.