About the company
Our client is a global FMCG giant who holds premium brands across multiple channel offerings. We provide excellent opportunities for driven candidates with strong growth potential.
Boasting a mature and flexible working environment, this business has been providing rewarding and international careers for their team fostering high performance and promoting a clear and transparent progression planning process.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the strategic relationships within our electrical retail channels.
You will be instrumental in driving category growth by executing best in class category strategies, accompanied with joint business planning, promotional planning and new product development.
You will leverage your superior customer management ability and ensure the highest level of communication is executed daily.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have 5+ years National Account Management experience in either discount departmetn stores, retail or pharmacy channels
- Or you have worked as a Senor Account Executive having owned a customer
- You are Degree qualified
- Possess an understanding of best practice category management, accompanied with negotiation and strategic thinking ability
- Be a natural leader and thrive on working in a team environment.
- Impressive salary package including a car allowance
- Centrally located offices with a culture built on work-life balance
- Fantastic progression opportunities
How to apply
Contact Thierry Huet on 8024 7103 for a confidential chat or APPLY NOW