About the company
Our client is a successful FMCG business proudly listed and head quartered in Australia. The client has a suite of established brands and customer relationships, with leading positions in its categories and segments. The company's supply chains integrate from plate back to the farm in Australia and internationally offering opportunity to experience agribusiness end to end. Culturally our client has genuine commitment to career opportunity and development and the people within this business love their job!
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager Ingredients, the National Account Manager (Ingredients) will be responsible for managing key corporate accounts in Australia and prospecting for new business in ANZ and internationally. The role also has scope to work with functional teams to setup new global supply chains to grow the business. You will have autonomy in this fast-paced environment to develop business plans and deliver the highest level of customer experience.
- Key account management.
- Management of a wide and diverse portfolio.
- Strategic business planning.
- New business development.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Be part of a wider team and go above and beyond your role.
Skills & Experience
- Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as a National Account Manager, managing a diverse and complex customer base.
- You will come from a national account management background or have worked in R&D and looking for a change.
- You will thrive working in an environment where 'no day is the same'.
- Food experience is a must
Located in the CBD. Attractive salary package. High-performing culture.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button