About the company
This highly awarded and leading outsourced sales and merchandising, brand activation and shopper insights marketing solutions provider support the major brands and organisations across the FMCG, Industrial Trade & Retail Hardware market.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company will see the successful candidate take ownership of allocated clients across DIY, Industrial Trade and Retail Hardware markets, leading and directing an assigned portfolio of accounts to optimise ongoing sales revenue and profitability. This includes building relationships with key client contacts, providing professional account management, mentoring and strategic guidance with a strong focus on assisting with account planning
- Deliver revenue and profit targets in line with current budget
- Drive sales and marketing offer including sales and merchandising, big data, planograms and both instore and experiential work
- Work with the sales and operations leader to ensure high quality field briefs and question sets that align to the business data and insights reporting objectives
- To oversee the efficient management of all resources to deliver a professional execution of client's campaign as per brief
- Manage assigned accounts, ensuring campaigns are delivered to business standards and in line with client KPI's
- Providing leadership, training and coaching of Client Service team, and provide positive and constructive feedback to continually raise the bar on performance
- Assist Client Service team to actively develop and maintain relationship at all levels with current client base
- Ensure clients are managed in line with business processes and expectations
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will already be at a very minimum operating as a National Account Manager/Key Account Manager within the Retail Hardware or independent trade space and have a minimum of five year's experience
- You will have the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Be a complex problem solver with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses.
- Be highly analytical and have advanced commercial capability
- Cultivate innovation and be able to influence a multitude of key clients and external stakeholders across large complex and small business
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Overall be a highly engaging National Account Manager who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team - Head office Melbourne
- A highly attractive package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best National Account Manager in the Hardware/trade market
- New fresh, modern working environment
- Represent a market leader
- Great long-term career prospects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC17500.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.