About the company
My client is an Australian business how have experienced significant change over the past 2 years, which is a result of the business investing in innovation and NPD. This is the perfect opportunity for a NAM looking for the opportunity to develop their career or a strong National Account Executive to take the next step towards a National Account Management role!
About the role
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will take the lead for the Independent grocery channel. Your key focus will be the development and implementation of strategic business plans to drive sales and increase market share. Creating complex, effective and multi-layered promotional plans, you will leverage opportunity to drive in-store brand presence and joint partnership / category activity.
- Sales forecasting and associated reporting functions
- Trade spend management
- Preparation and delivery of customer category reviews
- Internal and external stakeholder management as required
- Execution of new product launches to achieve organisational targets
- Achievement of set sales targets and budgets for account portfolio
Skills & Experience
- A high level of analytical capability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Degree qualified in business or related field
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW