With a growing portfolio of quality food brands, this business is emerging as a preferred partner to innovative manufacturers looking to build their brands in the Australian grocery market.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of this role is to build the reputation of the business as the preferred distribution partner for the ANZ market.
- Account Management - Independents
- Identification of category gaps through market analysis
- Building and maintaining new supplier relationships
Experience / skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business related studies, preferred
- Min of 5 years experience in FMCG customer trade industry
- Trade spend and sales reporting
- Self motivated with well-developed relationship management skills
- High level negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
Culture / Benefits
- Privately owned, 20 years track record of success
- A company that values an entrepreneurial approach
- Hands on, flat structure, very collaborative
- Relationships with their staff, customers and suppliers is the key to their success!
For more information or a confidential chat please call Amy on 8024 7104 or APPLY NOW.