About the Company
This is an Australian consumer goods organisation with an outstanding portfolio of global brands that resonate with a broad range of consumers. Distinctive, aspirational & premium brands provide them with a strong competitive position in these categories. The business drives a creative and entrepreneurial culture, providing endless opportunity for focused individuals who want to take their career to global heights.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of DDS accounts including Target, Kmart and/or Big W. Core functions of this role will include all key areas of National Account Management encompassing development and implementation of strategic business sales plans, promotional planning, trade spend, and increased market share.
- Relationship development with new and existing retail customers
- Development and implementation of joint business plans and customer strategy
- Management of promotional engineering and trade investment
- Taking the lead on progressive and modern customer and category development
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as either a National Account Executive/Manager from within the FMCG, consumer goods or retail industry. Ideally degree qualified, you will have a charismatic and entrepreneurial way of operating, with a high level of attention to detail and commercial acumen. Critical to this role is a love for working in a strong team environment.
- Passion for winning with customers and shoppers.
- Opportunity to be a part of a continually expanding leader, with genuine pride in their brands and values.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Adamson on 0386133557 for a confidential discussion