About the company
My client is an Australian beverages business. They have experienced significant growth over the last couple of years. They are a business lead by investing in innovation and NPD. With exciting plans for continuous growth, this is a fantastic time for a driven National Account Manager to join the business.
About the role
This is the perfect opportunity for a NAM looking for the opportunity to develop their career or a strong National Account Executive to take the next step towards a National Account Management role!
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will take the lead for the P&C channel. Your key focus will be the development and implementation of strategic business plans to drive sales and increase market share. You will leverage opportunity to drive in-store brand presence and joint partnership / category activity.
- Sales forecasting and associated reporting functions
- Trade spend management
- Preparation and delivery of customer category reviews
- Internal and external stakeholder management as required
- Execution of new product launches to achieve organisational targets
- Achievement of set sales targets and budgets for account portfolio
Skills & Experience
- A high level of analytical capability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- A passion and desire to be immersed in the premium food industry
- Degree qualified in business or related field
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW