Our client is a Global FMCG organisation who are renowned for their iconic brands internationally, this is a rare opportunity for a NAM who is looking for experience managing people. The role offers the chance to work with some of the most passionate sales managers in FMCG.
About the role
This role will report directly through to the National Sales Manager and is responsible for management of a retail customer relationships in Pharmacy. You will be responsible for building a strong relationship with your buyers and buying assistance to foster the already strong relationship the business has with in the Pharmacy channel. You will be responsible for maintaining profitable and sustainable sales objectives. You will grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as marketing, category, supply chain and finance.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment, and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven National Account Management experience within an FMCG environment
- Experience in working with retail customers a benefit
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Tertiary qualifications are a non-negotiable
This business offers a structure large enough to support long term growth for their people. They offer a strong salary package. Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful Australian organisation.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.