- They are business known for their exceptional and creative design, supplying over 100 countries. This business is stocked in over 30,000 stores globally and this is only set to increase.
- Due to their strong year on year growth they are excited to be setting up an office in Sydney and looking for two National Account Managers to join the team. Accounts will include Myer, David Jones, Peters of Kensington as well as online and new customers.
- They have a strong pipeline of exciting product launches next year so things are only set to get better!
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the National Account Managers will be responsible for managing key corporate and retail accounts such as David Jones and Myer as well as key online accounts such as Cudo. You will have autonomy in this fast paced environment to develop strategic account plans and deliver the highest level of customer experience.
- Key account management
- Management of a wide and diverse portfolio
- Strategic business planning
- New business development
- Conduct regular market analysis
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Be part of a wider team and go above and beyond your role
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as an Key Account Manager, managing high end retail accounts. Ideally you will come from a luxury or premium brand and will thrive working in an environment where 'no day is the same'.
- Impressive salary package including a car allowance and lucrative bonus structure
- Career development opportunity within a global business!