About the Company
This is an Australian consumer goods organisation with an outstanding portfolio of global brands that resonate with a broad range of consumers. Distinctive, aspirational & premium brands provide them with a strong competitive position in these categories. The business drives a creative and entrepreneurial culture, providing endless opportunity for focused individuals who want to take their career to global heights.
About the role
Having enjoyed a period of significant growth over the past 12 months, there is now an opportunity for a National Account Manager to join the sales team. Reporting to the Channel Manager, this role will be responsible for managing Priceline across their product portfolio. Core functions of this role will include all key areas of National Account Management encompassing development and implementation of strategic business sales plans, promotional planning, trade spend, and increased market share.
- Relationship development with new and existing retail customers
- Development and implementation of joint business plans and customer strategy
- Management of promotional engineering and trade investment
- Taking the lead on progressive and modern customer and category development
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated National Account Management experience within the FMCG industry within either grocery, retail or pharmacy
- A charismatic, motivating personality with a passion for people
- Data analysis capability - Aztec & Nielsen experience ideal
- A high level of attention to detail and organisation skills
- Tertiary qualified in a business or related field
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Adamson on 0386133557 for a confidential discussion