About the company
This iconic global brand is a market leader across the consumer goods, hardware and industrial technology space, they are a household name and pride themselves on providing the market with high quality products that really make a difference. With a state of the art newly built head office for ANZ based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, this organisation is an employer of choice that can offer unrivalled career opportunities locally and globally.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager this key role will see the successful candidate take full control and have a mandate to grow the relationship with Bunnings. You will have full P&L responsibility for the account and take a leadership role in the organisation.
- Drive profitable and sustainable growth for both the company and the key hardware client Bunnings
- Develop and maintain a rolling 3+ year strategic account plan
- Deliver distribution and range expansion across the account
- Build deep and strategic relationships within the account
- Maintain execution excellence via a strong future planning process with a rolling 18-month view of planned activities that is easy for the field team to execute
- Deliver continuous improvement for forecast accuracy and key account KPI'S
- Support the National Sales Manager in developing customer account plans to store
- Be across the sales and operations planning process to improve forecast accuracy and predictability with a view to improving forecast accuracy and DIFOT including minimising channel conflict
- Conduct monthly review meetings with the key account and report on monthly on business performance an identify opportunities and corrective actions
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be a strong business manager, national account manager, key account manager or channel manager and have a clear track record of working within the hardware category specifically with Bunnings
- You will have sound understanding of category management principles to maintain a high level of market, industry, competitor and product knowledge to leverage strategic opportunities
- Strong commercial and business acumen are a must as well having first class analytical skills
- Have good influencing and leadership experience, be a great communicator and have exceptional presentation and negotiations skills
- Ideally be degree qualified however this is not essential
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team and a large corporate environment
- An attractive package is on offer which includes base + super + car allowance + tools + bonus
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent a leading global brand in the market that is at the forefront of innovation
- Further local and global career opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC7585.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.