About the company
This Australian company is one of the fastest growing services business in the country, with a footprint of 5k+ highly trained staff and a network of over 250 locations across Australia. They are listed in the top 100 companies on the ASX and pride themselves on being at the forefront of shaping a sustainable future for all Australians.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company which will see a highly skilled National Account Manager / Operational Contract Manager to drive the performance and growth agenda of an extremely high profile strategic customer contract.
- Manager and engage at an operational and C suite level with a tier one large corporate organisation
- Develop a strong understanding of vertical expertise which seeks to stimulate and promote deep and enduring relationships with this key contracted customer to provide a comprehensive understanding of sustainable management.
- Identify value proposition gaps, build national capabilities, and develop key strategic solutions
- Forecast long term market availabilities and strategic plans and keep informed of competitive developments that can help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Identify further growth improvements
- Report to the company executive leadership team on contract performance
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify business opportunities within existing customers and manage them through lifecycle.
- Continually seek out futuristic and innovative approaches that endeavour to enhance knowledge around sustainability
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have extensive strategic account/ operational contract managememt experience
- You will have the ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders at an executive level
- Ideally have experience coming from a heavy operational environment
- Strategic relationship management expert with complex problem solving skills
- Exceptional business & commercial acuman is a must
- Be highly analytical and have advanced commercial capability
- Creative thinker and process driven
- Have polished boardroom presentation skills
- Proven ability to drive business results - goal and numbers focused
- Be highly experienced in managing tenders
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions and manages with ease through complexity
- Leading growth focused organisation - Head office Melbourne
- A highly attractive package is on offer which will be tailored to attract the best professional in the market
- Fresh, modern working environment - Flexible working
- Represent the market leader
- Unrivalled career opportunities on offer at this large complex business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC20839.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.