About the company
Our client prides itself on developing and fostering the careers of high-quality talent and future leaders in the FMCG industry. Boasting high profile brands this exciting business will give you confidence to achieve and succeed.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a National Account Manager with-in the Speciality channel (everything non-traditional retail).
About the role
This role reports through to the Customer Business Manager for Speciality and will oversee a portfolio of branded and private label products across a diverse range of customers. This role will focus across both Account Management and New Business.
Core functions of the role will include:
- Working towards sales & margin targets
- Development and execution of customer business plans and channel sales strategies
- Conduct business reviews
- A strong focus on exclusive NPD and innovation for each channel and group
- New business development both fostering the current accounts and some new business wins.
Skills & Experience
- You will be commercially-focused, and able to demonstrate previous FMCG account management successes on a national scale.
- A willingness and desire to grow, develop and learn will be essential.
- An ability to work autonomously, make decisions and be a strong team player.
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills complemented with superior communication and the ability to cultivate strong business partnerships
- Have a "can-do" attitude, working collaboratively across all business functions to achieve optimal commercial results.
- Be passionate about working for an Australian manufacturer
This business is entrepreneurial, collaborative and passionate about their brands. This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation which encourages and values your input across all aspects of the business. Great learning environment, with an experienced team. Fantastic developmental opportunities. On-site parking, staff discounts, and inclusive office environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jordana Jacklin on (03) 8613 3573 for a confidential discussion