Tier 1 FMCG personal care business have an opportunity available for a National Account Manager to join their The Woolworths Customer Management Team.
You will be an integral part of the forecasting and collaboration process internally and with Woolworths, where you will be accountable for accurate input of data into internal systems for forecasting and financial reporting.
- Develop, analyse, implement and manage the customer promotional plans
- Work closely with wider account management and NBM team
- Develop and implement long term strategies to meet future customer requirements
- Provide thorough analysis of Trade Investment, Profitability, ROI, Sales Performance, Supply Chain & Receivables
- Develop and maintain strong trading relationships with Key Customers and all stakeholders
- Proven National Account Management experience within an FMCG environment
- Strong analytical ability to proactively identify trends, issues and opportunities
- Experience in managing Woolworths account
- Strong demonstrated experience of commercial, financial and category management acumen.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and influencing skills
- Tertiary Business related qualification
- Global business
- Flex work-life balance
- Role ownership
- Development and training
APPLY NOW or please call Amy on 8024 7104 for a confidential chat.