Global FMCG giant, premium brands and multiple channel offerings. This is a highly appealing opportunity within a sophisticated business with strong growth potential. Boasting a mature and flexible working environment, this business has been providing rewarding and international careers for their team fostering high performance and promoting a clear and transparent progression planning process.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the strategic relationship with Woolworths within your specific category. You will be instrumental in driving category growth by executing best in class category strategies, accompanied with joint business planning, promotional planning and new product development. You will leverage your superior customer management ability and ensure the highest level of communication is executed daily.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have 2-3 years Account Management experience in corporate grocery
- Or worked as an Account Executive having owned a customer
- Be Degree qualified in Business or similar
- Possess an understanding of best practice category management, accompanied with negotiation and strategic thinking ability
- Be a natural leader and thrive on working in a team environment.
- Impressive salary package including a car allowance
- Centrally located offices with a culture built on work-life balance
- Fantastic progression opportunities
How to apply
Contact Amy on 8024 7104 for a confidential chat or APPLY NOW