About the company
Our client is an Australian business who are renowned for their brands wine category, they are one of the biggest vineyard owners in Australia and pride themselves on the quality of their brands.
They are looking for their next superstar NAM who likes to incorporate both account management and category thinking to their role. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are a key player in the wine category.
About the role
This role will report to the NBM for WWs and manages the BWS account as well as some smaller accounts. Responsible for the end to end management of a retail customer relationship, you will have a understanding of category management and be able to apply this to your ongoing relationship with WW.
- Development and growth within existing portfolio
- Development, alignment and execution of business plans
- Strengthening relationships within the retailer accounts
- Collaboration with internal teams to deliver superior customer service
- Management of trade spend and promotional planning
- Management of sales, profit and value reporting
Skills & Experience
- Proven National Account Management experience within an FMCG environment
- Experience in working with retail customers a benefit
- Exceptional numerical, verbal and reasoning skills
- Ambitious and hungry for career growth
- Tertiary qualifications are a non-negotiable
Located close to the CBD, they offer a strong salary package. Fostering a high-performing culture, this role offers a great opportunity to join a well-respected and highly successful Australian organisation.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 80247122 for a confidential discussion.