About the company
Distributing through multiple channels and having built brands with a reputation for quality, this highly successful consumer goods business has grown to become the market leader in their sector. Due to this increased size and scale, an opportunity has become available to develop a product service strategy that will deliver competitive advantage to the business.
About the role
Reporting to the CFO and managing the technical teams, the role will work collaboratively across the business to enhance the service strategy through the creation of a superior repair network to support on-going growth. With a strong Customer Experience focus, and utilisation of associated metrics, the role will develop the Product Service function into a competitive advantage to meet the ongoing growth of the business.
* Develop and execute a service strategy that delivers competitive advantage to the business
* Promote and maintain a customer-centric service culture within the overall function
* Collaborate across a broad stakeholder group to assess further service enhancements, including optimisation of the warranty and returns process
* Work closely with the Head of Customer Experience to establish sophistaicated frameworks for srvice excellence
* Budgeting and cost control of the service function along with monthly reporting
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have experience leading a large service team and have a demonstrable success in driving a customer-centric culture. They will be commercially astute, and able to articulate the strategies they have delivered to enhance the customer experience, along with associated metrics. Applicants could come from a variety of sectors, including FMCG/Consumer, Automotive or Field Service, and it is expected they will have strengths in project management and business improvement, along with superior interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a proven commercial leader to play a critical role in the next phase of business growth for this fast-paced consumer goods organisation. An executive level salary package will be negotiated dependant on experience.
Please apply today via the link, and should you have any queries about the role, please contact David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.