We're delighted to be collaborating with one of the world's largest and most diverse commercial and industrial workplace hygiene providers across the globe, a true leader in solutions for a broad range of industry sectors who are renowned for their solutions, services, expansive product range and focused on customer satisfaction.
Due to company growth and internal promotions, we now have a chance for someone to join the National Team. This critical role is responsible for managing and building up a diverse set of customers nationally, across the commercial, manufacturing, servicing and industrial B2B market.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment - making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
- To identify new business with key stakeholders, end-users, clients, distributors and wholesalers.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing advice and support to peers and supporting teams.
- Develop new portfolio plans with sales strategies to maximise profit and grow new sales.
- Undertake regular visits to major clients/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- Have a high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive new business growth in a solution-based sales environment.
- A strong understanding across commercial B2B markets.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (national accounts) with demonstrated results converting new business plans.
- The ability to self-promote through a variety of channels, social media and business networks.
You will be across industry trends, understand the dynamics of your markets and be self-motivated by achieving goals and building a career with an impressive global business that prides itself on being the best.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.