About the company:
My client is a leading global marketer and manufacturer of branded screening and shading products for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. They have full endorsement by the Cancer Council and have forged a long standing reputation for quality product offerings and exceptional service.
About the role:
The position of National Business Development Manager will be Melbourne based and report directly to the Commercial Manager. You will be charged with market mapping, identifying new leads and converting those leads to new clients. Strong relationship building will be paramount and the flexibility to travel inter state when required.
The company have in place already 3 National Account Managers and a Category Manager who you will work closely with on a weekly basis.
- Indentify and pursue growth opportunities to maximise manufacturing capacity, sales & gross margin.
- Manage pipeline to ensure growth, consistancy and efficientcy.
- Understand distribution network of technical fabrics and build strategic plan to diversify our market share.
- Actively participate with idea generation for new product development & new industries to expand into; continually hunt for new opportunities.
- Assist the Commercial Sales Manager with prospecting of strategic business development opportunities for core Coated Textiles & Knitted Textiles product ranges (Coated Paper contract manufacturing as required).
- Identify, attend & represent the company at relevant Trade Shows, Expos and Industry Functions.
- Motivated, hungry, energetic and engaging
- Have a genuine Hunter mentaility
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Ability to set priorities, organize and plan work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to adapt to different demographics and heirachy levels
- Proven track record of new business development success
- Join a global market leading organisation
- Opportunity to leave your mark and advance career
- Have genuinely supportive leaders in place
- Hybrid flexible working environment of home and office
- Attractive salary on offer with car allowance and bonus
How to apply:
If you feel you are a good fit then please click on the apply button and upload your resume for immediate consideration or should you wish to have a confidential career discussion, reach out to Michael Gioseffi at Six Degrees Executive on 0410907054
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.