About the company
This global machinery company is a leading specialist consultant and supplier within the corrosion industry. A strong focus on the heavy industry, they have been protecting infrastructure around the world for over 40 years. They provide a wide range of services from stocking leading industry products, facility design and installation, to also housing one of the largest rental fleets.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager this is a pivotal role within the company, which will see the successful candidate drive strategic initiatives that seek to strengthen the APAC rental division of the company. Through innovative and strategic plans, the candidate will be able to unlock pipelines of opportunity, penetrate new markets and sales of rental services throughout the region.
- Drive new business, converting potential stakeholders into rental orders to achieve new business targets.
- Identify gaps in the market, build national capabilities, and develop key strategic solutions per vertical or customer segment.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience, providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering
- Identify new markets and customers and develop a highly effective sales network by use of territory and sales plans, working closely with and supporting local sales reps throughout the region
- Forecast long term market availabilities and strategic plaAans and keep informed of competitive developments that can help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Develop a highly effective sales network by use of territory and sales plans, working closely with and supporting local sales reps throughout the region.
- Work closely with existing rental sales staff and conduct training gap analysis to assess training need for further training and development
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic business development skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- Exceptional sales management skills with firsthand experience of driving existing and new business with stakeholders
- Technical aptitude with exposure to industrial equipment rental
- Experience in selling industrial rental, services or capital equipment
- Technical sales expert with experience working across large business projects
- Knowledge of ERP and financial systems
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- Diploma or certificate qualification
A well-established growing global company who strive to improve the lives of their employees and those in the greater community. Humility and passion are what they strive for, not only internally but also externally working across multiple charitable events to engage and help the wider community.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC17801
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.