We're delighted to be collaborating with a market leading Australian business who specialise in providing innovative solutions to large scale infrastructure projects. They have developed a software solution (BIM) that helps their clients navigate through complex projects and efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage infrastructure developments.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM of Sales you will be expected to identify and develop new national business opportunities within Infrastructure and Civil Contractors with pre tender construction solutions, improved buildability and more refined efficiencies to support them across their major projects with proven time and cost savings.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Meet critical revenue targets by building out and managing a pipeline of qualified new sales opportunities across the leading contractors in national major projects.
- Manage new business nationally, while working collaboratively with peers and stakeholders across different states to open identify new opportunities.
- Develop technical knowledge of construction design software, Bureau services and Construction Solutions products and solutions to effectively position them to meet customers' buying motives.
- Identify new product and service opportunities while converting business case solutions.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction and long-term relationships.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge (Civil Construction) and a strong background in design and drafting software applications
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- Have a Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering tertiary qualification.
- Experience in the use of design software. (CAD)
- A strong understanding of Building information modeling (BIM)
- A proven ability to drive team performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- MUST have a strong understanding and previous work experience across Australia's Engineering, Construction, Mining and Infrastructure industrial.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (strong experience managing large teams) with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira through LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.