About the role:
This challenging and rewarding role will see you work within a team environment where you undertake a variety of tasks; driving change, develop and managing existing clients, generating new business to create new revenue streams.
Reporting to the National Project Sales Manager, you will grow relationships with contractors, clients end users, to identify new business opportunities and present solutions to stakeholders across their construction projects. This is the perfect opportunity for an up and coming Sales Engineer.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- National new business development across upcoming construction and engineering projects.
- Present new products direct to the market with supporting offers from Marketing and R&D Team.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify new product opportunities and present solutions.
- Experience selling industrial products or capital equipment to contractors and end users in markets such as, Industrial Manufacturing, Engineering and Mining.
- +5 years in similar position (Sales Engineering) and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment where you can identify construction projects well in advance.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.