We're delighted to be collaborating with a market leading business who specialize in water beverage filtration systems and solutions across the commercial sector.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be expected to meet critical revenue targets by building out and managing a pipeline of qualified new sales opportunities across the corporate business space. The role is managing new business nationally, while working collaboratively with peers and stakeholders across different states to open identify new opportunities.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users/customers.
- Balance customer demands with their needs & resources to produce sales solutions.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base within the corporate commercial sector.
- Identify new product and service opportunities while converting business case solutions.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong work ethic along with a proven record dealing in a enterprise sales environment.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of Enterprise Sales with effective negotiation tactics
- Proven sales experience in a high-growth corporate commercial environment.
- Able to operate in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience of managing distributors within the industrial distribution channel is also highly desirable.
A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.