About the company
Our client is a global FMCG company with an a portfolio of international recognised brands. The business is driven by the values of challenging the status quo, personal accountability for results, working as one team and relentlessly pursuing success. The business is dynamic, passionate about its people and seeks out candidates who will challenge the business norms.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Director, as the National Business Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets and market share growth across the full portfolio, within grocery. Your role is to work with senior sales leadership to create the channel strategy and execute across gorcery accounts. You will have previous experience as either a Senior National Account Manager or National Business Manager with grocery (Coles or Woolworths) and ready to take more ownership.
You will be running the delivery of the national business plan and key growth strategies, as well as managing a small team.
- Set individual account plans and work with senior leadership to set channel plan in line with the businesses strategy, category drivers and market opportunity/insights.
- Manage National Accounts in line with individual and channel sales plan; achieve sales, profit, volume, share and NPD KPIs
- Provide analysis and financial reports to support account performance for internal and customer stakeholders
- Stakeholder management across the business and key customers including maximising the opportunities for account/category reviews and top-to-tops.
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from your experience as an Account Manager or Category Manager within the FMCG industry. Your tertiary qualifications, high degree of commercial and business acumen, analytical capability, proven ability to negotiate and build long term relationships, passion for sales, results-oriented attitude, and drive to develop and progress within the business, will be key for your successful career.
- Experienced senior National Account Manager or junior National Business Manager with recent track record of working with Coles and/or Woolworths
- Experienced in managing a customer portfolio in competitive categories
- FMCG account management background in an innovation led category
- Tier 1 training complemented by small company agility
Our client has an excellent company culture that recognises that company success is driven by their talented and dedicated employees who perform at their best and seek to bring out the best in others too.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on 02 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.