About the company
This is an iconic Italian business who play in several categories however always represent a premium quality of product. They have a strong an aggressive growth target which you will be key in driving.
About the role
Your role is to work with GM to create the channel strategy and execute across Coles and Woolworths. You will have previous experience as either a Senior National Account Manager or National Business Manager with grocery (Coles or Woolworths) and ready to take more ownership of planning at a channel level.
- Take ownership of the 3-year growth strategy developed by RWM for Coles & WWs. Including: Pricing, Promotions, NPD, Activations, Layout - analysis & implementation.
- Delivery against account plans; effective promotional; program, ongoing measurement of the companies and competitor's activity and execution of plans through working closely with the wider business.
- Financial management; Produce accurate and timely account reports.
- Stakeholder management; regular contact with key customer contacts and internally.
- Effective project management and problem-solving day to day to ensure each order is fulfilled, promotion delivered, and customer request actioned on time.
- Active input in budgeting and full control of trade spend.
- Manage a portfolio of national accounts, maximising revenue opportunities.
- Develop deep understanding of the premium packaged tomatoes category, market trends and pricing.
- Agree effective joint business plans (account plans) with key retailers.
- Develop and manage growth strategies for each state based independent distributor.
- Support state-based distributors with presentations to MSO's.
- Drive the range review process including developing retail presentations.
Click on the APPLY button
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Sophia Bryant at Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.